We value your privacy, that’s why we’re committed to protecting your data. With GDPR coming into force on the 25th May, we’re happy to explain the who’s, what’s, whys and how’s of the personal data we collect, store and share.
The Company (Midlands) Ltd is a not-for-profit company with a board of directors based in Birmingham,UK. We deliver training, manage events, develop projects and collaborate with partners delivering a wide programme with a focus of inspiring young creative talent.
Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual (like your name, address, email and the company you work for). We collect information about yourself when you:
– Enquire about our services
– Fill in enquiry forms
– Respond in feedback forms
– Engage with us on Social Media
– Register for events
– Apply to participate in courses
We also track our website activity through smart tool Google Analytics .
We may process the following personal information about you:
- Your title, full name, gender, date of birth
- Your contact information, address, telephone number(s), email address
- Your business details, including positions, organisation
- Your financial information (including your bank/building society details)
- Information available through the media or the world wide web
- Your attendance at events and meetings
- Personal information you provided as part of discussions with any of our team or representatives
- Other information you share with us
Here’s a few reasons why we’d collect your personal data:
– Event / training course attendance registration
– To communicate events and news to you
– Required monitoring information for funders and partners (such as BFI/ Arts Award)
– If you are contracted by us to deliver services for The Company
We may, from time to time, contact you by email, post or telephone for the following reasons:
– To keep you up to date with events and activities (ours and our partners)
– Invite you to events, which may be of interest to you
– To keep you up to date with other relevant information, which we think may be of interest to you
– Notify you about booking requests, course applications or event bookings
We will ALWAYS get in touch before ever using anything disclosed to us privately for use on our website site or other online sites we have a presence on.
Who Your Information will be shared with …
– Trainers and our team to effectively deliver our programmes
– Government Agencies where we are legally required to do so
Keep in touch…
With GDPR in action, if you’d like to receive information about our programmes and the events, stay in touch and opt into our mail.
Accessing your information…
Like to know what personal information we’ve kept? You have a right to access a copy of the information we hold about you, if you’d like to know please put your application in writing. Let’s keep your data accurate and up to date! You can apply to have your data deleted. Please note we reserve the right to keep your data if we are legally obliged to do so, or to fulfil our contractual obligations to you (information is usually kept for 4 years for legal / funding requirements).
If you’d like to get in touch, you can write to us at:
The Studio, 114 Salisbury Road, Birmingham B13 8JZ
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
25 May 2018